Thanks

There have been some moments eating some of the meals that have been prepared for us that were very surprisingly emotional for me.  I could sense that extra care, love, and attention to detail had been put into them for both us and our son.  I was very deeply grateful for those meals, and especially for the attention and care.  The same has been true with some of the gifts of service, some of the gifts of time, some of the physical gifts (Simon loves some of the toys a few folks have given him in our journeys for the twins), and also with some of the levels of generosity of people when it comes to financial gifts.  Thank you all very much for your love and support during this truly challenging time.  One of the good things that has come out from everything is seeing how very clearly we are blessed to have you all in our lives, too.  Thank you very much, sincerely.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Induction, Waiting, Induction?

Delivery

I Miss My Girls