July 9 Late Night Chats with The Girls

I chatted with my girls again last night. I told them that mommy and I love them both so much. I apologized to Baby B that it may seem like we've spent our primary attention and energy on Grace, but I explained that we very much love her dearly, too. I told Grace that I would pray to God for her again tonight, and that I would love for a miracle for her. I told her that I was selfish, and if I had the power, I would never ever let her go, but also that I don't have that power. I told Baby B that we don't want to let her go, either, and that's part of why we'll make what decisions we do. I told them that if it was in our power we would never let either of them go. We love them so much. I told them I thank God that we get to at least all be together right now, and that I hope they sleep well and spend a good night resting full of cuddles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Induction, Waiting, Induction?

Delivery

I Miss My Girls