Quick Thought

 I did realize that I am or was having trouble hoping.  After having several hopes recently disappeared, I had slightly developed a new fear of hoping.  We have decided to not make any decisions in this whole process based on fear but based on love, which is an opposite of fear.  As such, I've prayed about and worked on losing fear and hoping.  It's been helpful.  I also realized that if this procedure is looked at as two procedures (since they had to enter twice), risk may have been as high as 20% since it would be two different 10% risk procedures.  I can't assume they add directly like that, but they may.  Somehow, though, that fact can be tinged with fear, so when I drop the fear I realize the odds are still 80% in our favor even in that worst case scenario, and then it isn't so bad.  Overall, I'm hopeful we'll see a Baby B with a happily beating heart on the monitor like it was after the procedure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Induction, Waiting, Induction?

Delivery

I Miss My Girls